Question:
I want to know how much it costs to park car in long term parking for 15 days at sioux falls airport?
j_laundry99@yahoo.com
2006-01-07 17:36:10 UTC
I want to know how much it costs to park car in long term parking for 15 days at sioux falls airport?
Two answers:
mmmmm
2006-01-07 17:39:30 UTC
SF, SD?

http://www.sfairport.com/services_parking.php

Parking

The public lot is directly across from the terminal building with 2 entrances to the short-term area and 2 entrances to the long-term area. See the airport access map for details. The lot is lighted and the parking booth is staffed 24 hours a day.

Parking Rates

Long Term $4.50/day; $24.00/week

So, at the airport, $79.50 for 2wks and 1 day.
Sleazy
2006-01-07 17:42:21 UTC
If you're talking about Sioux Falls Airport in South Dakota, then it's $48 for 2 weeks.

I'm wondering why this question is in the Honolulu section.

EDIT: Crap. Three minutes too slow. Maybe I shouldn't have wasted time looking for a Sioux Falls airport in Honolulu.