Question:
which deep sea fishing boat should we hire on the Big Island of Hawaii?
cakebaker100
2006-02-13 22:09:02 UTC
which deep sea fishing boat should we hire on the Big Island of Hawaii?
Two answers:
2006-04-01 05:50:15 UTC
Aloha,

Check them out there are really good nd have alot to choose from. I think captain sharkey is still there tell him christina said aloha.

http://www.hawaiiactivityworld.com/bigisland/kona_sport_fishing/?source=HOL
fiestysview
2006-02-15 22:08:46 UTC
There are many to choose from it depends on your budget.

Check them out on the internet, most will list toll free numbers to call for additionl infomtion.

God Bless you with many fishes!