Question:
I have won a trip for 2 to Hawaii. I am single and shy. Any suggestions on how to find fun person to go along?
seekeroffun
2006-03-12 17:44:06 UTC
Not looking for long term thing just two adults having a good time on a free vacation.
Twelve answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-03-12 18:25:12 UTC
I would ask a friend or sibling, parent to go. I don't know if it would be a good idea to go with a stranger that you don't know. Try checking for someone that you know first.
?
2006-03-13 23:01:41 UTC
Stay single and shy. Sell the 2nd ticket! You'll meet your share of fun people in Hawaii.
mariabedi
2006-03-13 01:59:49 UTC
Ask your neighbor if he wants to go to Hawaii and have a great time with you.
2006-03-13 01:46:51 UTC
Ask your friends if they know anyone, or come pick me up, I'll go with ya, I need a vacation.
gloria381948
2006-03-17 01:51:08 UTC
Wow, Congratulations!! I think if I were you, I would ask a sibling if you have one, or a parent. It is sooo much fun there!! Or go by yourself, and have a ball!!
damack19682001
2006-03-13 01:47:44 UTC
Can I go? I have vacation time to use.
jlee1224
2006-03-13 01:48:18 UTC
Ask any close friend of yours, male or female, to go. If it's free, I am sure they will go, no problem.
stonedrone
2006-03-13 01:48:02 UTC
I'll go! I'm not shy, I'm an animal...
salinasjulio2006
2006-03-13 02:03:40 UTC
Where do I sign?...can I take my girl too?...I'll tell her to bring her friend too!!!
Melisita_
2006-03-13 01:50:13 UTC
I can go with you!
isaac_yugi
2006-03-13 01:53:04 UTC
ware do you live i will go

email at isaac_yugi@yahoo.com
cookieface206
2006-03-13 01:45:44 UTC
ask you best friend that's what i would do!