Question:
Best,cheapest way to fly from Honolulu to Phila,PA. Depart late May, Return early June.?
fpkober
2006-01-26 11:02:42 UTC
Would like to depart Honolulu by HI Air if possible.
Thanks for any help or suggestions.
Two answers:
jefffwa99
2006-02-10 09:12:25 UTC
Try Kayak.com. They have search all airlines, and you can set up fare alerts where they email you if the prices drop. It's a great service.

I believe you will probably end up flying either Continental or a combo of America West/US Air.
2006-01-26 11:05:57 UTC
Go to either Travelocity or Expedia and set up a fare alert. You set the paramaters for your travel and what price you want to pay. Anytime an airline has webfare specials or discounts that drop tickets below your preset price you get an email alerting you to the deal. I do this everytime I travel to the mainland. I live in Honolulu. You have time on your side so you might catch some good deals. Good luck!