Question:
Has anyone been on the Hawaiian cruise "pride of America"?
2006-02-03 12:57:40 UTC
I will be going this summer what are the best places to see? on and off the boat!
Two answers:
Blue Honu
2006-02-04 18:57:07 UTC
The food is very good, expect to gain at least 4 lbs. There is nothing to do when the ship is at dock so take a tour or go shopping. Tour the islands; Maui the best pineapples, the big island "Hawaii" active volcanos, Kauai pure beauty and Oahu the city island.
Killer_dancing_babe666xxx
2006-02-04 04:38:50 UTC
I have never been there but my friend has and she said it was pretty cool. She didn't get into a whole lot of detail but i think it will be nice.