Question:
Is hawaii a good vacation destination?
YahooAnswers
2006-02-22 11:33:04 UTC
I've many good and not-so-good things about it. What is the good, the bad, and the ugly about it? Please feel free to share your experiences here:
Nine answers:
?
2006-02-22 12:36:21 UTC
My friend, I'm afraid that it's time you made your own decision. If, in fact, you've heard "many good and not-so-good" things about Hawaii; all you'll see here are more posts displaying varying responses from "good to bad to ugly". You've heard the testmonials, now make a decision for yourself! The only time Hawaii would not be a good vacation destination would be if you happened to land there by mistake!
sumbodyspecial21
2006-02-22 11:41:18 UTC
Ive been to Maui and it was the most beautiful place that I have been. I have been coast to coast and traveled all over the US. But believe me when I say that Hawaii is BEAUTIFUL. Its not to hot during the day, cool at night. Entertainment is awsome, the food is to die for. A little pricey so find good deals. I would go back in a heart beat. My friend went to another island and loved it even more.
?
2016-10-15 01:48:01 UTC
Hawaii is super-risk-free and an magnificent place to confirm a sort of issues. people who do unlike Hawaii are in all possibility not getting previous Honolulu or Waikiki. I certainly have visited Hawaii many situations. listed here are some innovations on your holiday: OAHU lease a jeep andpersistent around the island. Get a shave ice on the north shore, watch insane surfers catching waves at Pipeline. end on the Byodo-in Temple which infrequently everybody visits, it relatively is totally non violent and could make you sense such as you're in Japan relatively than Hawaii. for much low-cost souvenirs, verify out the aloha stadium swap meet. MAUI consult from the bright women folk at Maui targets a pair of come across scuba journey. you will continuously remember approximately your first breath underwater! The Hawaiian islands have an somewhat specific underwater eco-device. via fact they are so remoted, a pair of million/4 of the underwater life can't be chanced on everywhere else. in case you circulate in February, possibility is you will hear whales making a music on your dive. the super ISLAND yet another motor vehicle condominium island. circulate to Volcano's national Park. consume at Aloha Angels Cafe and end on the eco-friendly sand / black sand seashores on the way out. verify the national park internet site to confirm in case you will see that lava flowing. song your radio to KAPA FM a hundred.3 for interior of sight tunes and colourful telephone calls! different ISLANDS in case you may, attempt to recover from to Molokai'i - the main Hawaiian island (after Ni'ihau, which vacationers can not circulate to). Or Kauai, the backyard isle, this is far less populated and has a lot of super hikes. in case you %. Hawaii i comprehend you have an magnificent time. The revealed sequence of guidebooks are relatively sturdy (Oahu revealed, Maui revealed). they are written with an excellent sort of aloha spirit and may additionally assist you get off the crushed direction and fall in love with Hawaii.
DLeibowitz
2006-02-23 03:48:11 UTC
It's beautiful. The weather is close to perfect. The people are nice. The beaches are fabulous. The sunsets are subline. The food, especially the seafood is great.

It's verrrryyyy expensive since virtually everything has to be shipped in from the mainland. Gasoline prices are the highest in Hawaii in the USA. And this translates to everything else.
simp1102
2006-02-22 13:59:44 UTC
I lived in Hawaii for about 4 yrs and wish that I never came back to the mainland..It depends on what you want to see and do.. Honolulu / waikiki if you like the nightlife, north shore to spend time with family and to experienced surfers, Pearl Harbor to see the arizona ship. The big island for black sand beaches and volcano seeing.. And yes you even can go snow skiing in Hawaii on the big island in the moutains, Maui for more traditonal things as with Kaui.
sweetn4real2001
2006-02-24 18:11:48 UTC
YES it is...i miss HAWAII so much...i was born there and i travel there at least once a year from AUSTRALIA to see family and friends...but i love it...i have travelled around the world and bee to different places but HAWAII is my favorite...the best thing would be for you to go and experience it for yourself..
Kawainani
2006-02-22 11:42:04 UTC
the good: The people are so pretty. Pretty skin color, hair, nice attitudes, beach, sun, wildlife, the sky is beautiful and trees.

the bad: It was so hot I got heat rash the whole 9 days there... The sun was soo close.

the ugly: I did not want to leave because it was too pretty and I miss my family there. Aloha Hawaii and I miss you so much. Leilani
2006-02-27 18:21:31 UTC
Yes. I have been to the Hawiiaian Islands for 8 years (age 3) and now i am 11. Trust me. Every Island is beautiful. My fav. would be Oahu.
wanderlust
2006-02-22 21:49:34 UTC
good... pleasant and friendly people, grilled fish, tropical fruit, loco moco, watersports, sunny weather, hiking, short, t-shirt, & sandals, clear water, fishing, golf, spa...

bad... high prices... sports too early in the day, e.g., football starts at the crack of dawn...

ugly... some locals have a 'locals only' attitude at certain beach spots...