Question:
What's Your Favorite Hawaiian Island?
Matt C
2006-02-25 17:31:57 UTC
and your favorite place on the Island?
Four answers:
2006-02-25 21:40:50 UTC
My favorite island is Kauai. It is what I always imagined Hawaii to look like - peaceful, green and gorgeous. The people there are so friendly and so helpful. Though, a small island, you might not want to live there - because it is very small and not much action going on...it's more for tourists...the other islands are much bigger and more commercialized so I'm not to excited about that. Princeville is the best side of the island to spend your time on.
?
2016-12-13 11:53:14 UTC
Im from hawaii and that i lived in honolulu. Honolulu is extra of a procuring form of position...its extra like a city and under no circumstances incredibly pleasing. i advise the tremendous island. i love that position. it really is previous pleasing. Its greeen and awesome! bypass to hilo and visit the volcano nationwide park! they have hikes and museums and welcoming walks into the lava tubes! visit some waterfalls like akaka or rainbow falls. look up activities there! yet also maui has an outstanding sort of vacationer activities per chance extra so than the tremendous island yet I juat choose the tremendous island!
2006-02-26 14:07:00 UTC
I love Maui & the town of Lahaina. Laid back neat little place. Prices are reasonable food is good rooms are medium. Absolutely gorgeous sunsets, good golfing, nice volcano to explore good place to whale watch.
armycountryside
2006-02-25 17:47:21 UTC
my favorite island on an active volcano? Let me see, how about none!!