Question:
Planning a vacation to Hawaii where to stay?
krisrzasa
2006-02-17 06:19:49 UTC
Planning a vacation to Hawaii where to stay?
Eight answers:
2006-02-17 06:43:01 UTC
We prefer the island of Maui somewhere near Lahaina.

I second the Lulu's. We had breakfast lunch & dinner there. It is in Waikiki near the Marriott.
seetheglobey
2006-02-17 17:03:15 UTC
Hanalei Colony Resort in Haena, North Shore Kauai
2006-02-17 14:25:18 UTC
Hawai'i is a State with 5 main islands. Which Island(s) are you planning to visit ? O'ahu, Maui, Kauai'i, Molokai, Hawaii ?
fanatic000
2006-02-17 14:22:09 UTC
The best to stay is to refer to Hawaii Tourism Board.
2006-02-17 14:21:16 UTC
Hilton Hawaiian Village...all the sports stars and celebrities stay there. Maybe you'll meet someone famous!
2006-02-17 14:25:44 UTC
It is best to stay in Honololu Island than on other islands for safetiness.
me_cahill
2006-02-17 14:26:01 UTC
JUST GOT BACK!

Wakiki Sheraton is awesome!

Make sure you eat breakfast at lulu's in wakiki.
phi071237
2006-02-17 14:23:01 UTC
go to www.hawaii.com