Question:
What is the best cruise to take to Hawaii in July?
dvdfilmz
2006-03-06 09:24:35 UTC
Which cruise line for about 10 days
Five answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-03-06 09:36:45 UTC
My absolute favorite cruises to Hawaii are on Norweigan, Princess and Celebrity are all good. I like Pride Of Aloha, but it is only seven nights, I believe. The Norweigan Wind has 10 and 11 night cruises to Hawaii that are pretty good as well.

You could also do the Celebrity Infinity or Summit, both are very nice and are 14 nights. The Princess has the Island Princess for 15 nights, that is also a beautiful cruise. It depends on if you are willing to go longer, darn ;-), and what your budget it. I usually go Princess or Celebrity. But they are all really good.

Here is a link to cruising in Hawaii that should be helpful to you: http://cruisecritic.com/ports/area.cfm?area=11

Hope this helps
2006-03-06 12:43:43 UTC
I just had a terrible experience with NCL In late January on the Pride Of Aloha. They are seriously understaffed and the ship and the service show it.

Out of eleven cruises it was far and away the worst we ever experienced.

Consider Royal Carribean if you can go on a ten or eleven day cruise.
2006-03-06 09:28:04 UTC
I live in Honolulu and always see Norwegian Cruise Lines ships docked downtown. I think they are the only ones who cruise around here.
mks 7-15-02
2006-03-06 09:29:27 UTC
Iam Not Sure.
capnjackgirl