Question:
What is the best way to find cheap airfare to Hawaii/Kauai?
melaniemmcadams
2006-03-16 17:24:32 UTC
What is the best way to find cheap airfare to Hawaii/Kauai?
Seven answers:
bctravelcompany
2006-03-16 19:11:01 UTC
Call a travel agent. They may be able to find you a great price through a consolidator.
wannaknow
2006-03-16 21:53:42 UTC
Go online: Try expedia.com, cheaptickets, travelzoo and even check out the major carriers. You will get the best fares leaving from the airports of major cities.

Sometimes the travel section of your newspaper has really good charter deals. Hawaii is popular travel destrination so it's pretty easy to find these deals. Don't worry, you do not have to hang with the same bunch of people on a tour all the time. You can just fly as part of a charter group to get a really good rate on a travel package that includes air, hotel and more. I have done this myself.
mellie
2006-03-16 17:26:02 UTC
Check out the source
AcesfullofKings
2006-03-16 17:26:41 UTC
The travel channel on cable or orbitz.com
travelbugmn
2006-03-16 21:09:48 UTC
I like using Sidestep, it has helped me find the best deals.
greengirl24
2006-03-16 17:25:56 UTC
Try yahoo travel
Preschool diva
2006-03-16 17:29:09 UTC
i would go with travelocity i have found great rates with them