Question:
Oahu Windward side - rental recommendations?
lovepowder322
2006-01-19 13:08:05 UTC
My wife and I, along with my parents, are going to Oahu and would like to stay near Kailua Beach or Lanikai. Any recommendations?
Two answers:
kari
2006-02-28 17:10:40 UTC
there really arent hotels on that side of the island (and we like it like that!!), so you may have to commute over. I also found a site that has bed and breakfast listings, although i dont know if that would work for you guys!

http://www.hawaii-search.com/Oahu/Bed-and-Breakfast/Kailua-Bed-and-Breakfast/

remember that there is a Kailua-Kona on the Big island, so make sure it says Oahu on it.
whoknows
2006-01-26 13:00:15 UTC
Where ever they have an opening. All the hotels are on the other side. If you need a rent a car, go to trade winds, right around the corner from the airport, they are the cheapest on the island.