Question:
How far away is Hawaii from Gerogia?
2006-03-10 21:38:44 UTC
I just want to find out for my trip there.
Three answers:
TINKERTOY ..... the 1 & only
2006-03-14 16:21:56 UTC
I have flown there 4 times from the East coast and generally leave home at 8:00AM, fly to Houston or Chicago to change planes and then fly 8 more hours to get to Honolulu at about 3:00PM Hawaii time, but 9:00 PM East Coast time. SO plan on 12 hours at least.
gloria381948
2006-03-12 11:00:13 UTC
Say on a plane from Michigan, it is a 12hour flight. In the spring, there is a 6 hour time difference, and in the fall, a 5 hour time difference.
fathermartin121
2006-03-10 21:46:37 UTC
The straight line point to point distance between

Atlanta, Georgia and Honolulu, Hawaii

4488 miles or 7223 kilometers.